StarTeam Server 16.2 HotFix 1 released (build 184.108.40.206)
The following enhancements are contained in Starteam Server HotFix 1 (build 220.127.116.11):
- Added support for Active Directory 2012 R2.
- Fixed a bug in MPX SmartSockets implementation where in some messages are ignored by RemoteCacheAgent
- Fixed a bug in Configure Search option where in attempting to exclude projects and views from search fails with an error when the search configuration is missing (for old configurations).
- Server now sends MPX events for individual delete operations for all item types except folders.
- Fixed an issue where in stored password of SMTP certificate is removed if any changes are made to the configuration details.
- VersionMetadatEx is missing server name and port.
- Improved debug logging for cache agents.
- Added https support for ALMServiceURL This enables Atlas Rest notifications going to https URLs.
- Fixed a bug in Version Metadata when a deleted item is shared back without deleting the trace.
- Fixed a Server Administration User manager sorting issue the configuration details.
- Fixed a bug in VersionMetadataEx to use the name field instead of description.
- Fixed an Issue with access rights of trace endpoints.
- Fixed flags for Content property in Concept component.
- Added the functionality to allow the RemoteCA to access a copy of the vault if available