umesh22 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cross Platform Client error "javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode cannot be cast to com.starbase.starteam.gui.FolderTreeNode"

Getting error 'javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode cannot be cast to com.starbase.starteam.gui.FolderTreeNode' on cross platform client.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Cross Platform Client error "javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode cannot be cast to com.starbase.starteam.gui.FolderTreeNode"

Hi Umesh

Please let us know what version of the CPC/SDK you are currently using?

I believe we have fixed this in the latest 14.4 builds that we have released already.

Thanks, David

0 Likes
umesh22 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Cross Platform Client error "javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode cannot be cast to com.starbase.starteam.gui.FolderTreeNode"

We are using CPC version 14.0 and SDK version 14.0.2.28

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

our current release version is 14.4 HF7

Please upgrade to this build via the supportline portal or ask the customer support team to supply

0 Likes
umesh22 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I can't see the link for down load latest CPC on support line portal, can you please provide me the customer support team email address so I can request the latest CPC.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Please go to supportline.microfocus.com and open a support incident using your serial number that is under support and maintenance contract.

Any issues let me know.

David

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.