Murugavel
New Member.

How to checkout a list for files from a view using STCMD? I have a list of files that only has to be checked out from StarTeam.

Hi,

I would like to checkout a list of files from view and I have the full path of the files to be checked out. Is it possible to achieve it through STCMD?

I tried stcmd.exe co -p "un:pwd@server/project/view/folder/abc.txt" -cmp -is -f NCO -fp "C:\files" but not working.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: How to checkout a list for files from a view using STCMD? I have a list of files that only has to be checked out from StarTeam.

Good morning,
What version of the SDK/stcmd are you using please?
please run stcmd version and let me know.
What version of the StarTeam Server are you running please?
Thank you
Anil
0 Likes
Murugavel
New Member.

RE: How to checkout a list for files from a view using STCMD? I have a list of files that only has to be checked out from StarTeam.

Anil,

STCMD version - SDK 14.0 Build 36
Server - 14.0.4.51
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,
This is a very old build of both server and CPC (and by extension SDK and command line). You would need to upgrade to take advantage of this functionality. I would recommend going to 16.x.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.