Highlighted
rola Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Query condition operator

Jump to solution

Are the query string operators with (ignore case) disappeared with the new CPC 12.5 client? I can only see "match case" within these string condition operators!

Georg

0 Likes
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Query condition operator

Jump to solution

Hi Georg,

This has been resolved in Hotfix 2 for the 12.5 CPC as per the following Defect entry:

59,227 (CPC) In queries, the issue with the ignore case variant missing in relational operators Equals, Contains, Starts, and Ends With has been fixed.

Could you please log an incident with supportline and I will provide the required download link?

Ed

0 Likes
rola Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Ok, I've done.

Georg

0 Likes
paulyphonica Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

We noticed this as well and reported it as a defect.  This was addressed in a 12.5 patch, so you should upgrade to the latest patch.

Software Consultant and StarTeam Expert

(Not affiliated with Borland or Micro Focus)

0 Likes
8 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi Georg,

Which field have you selected when testing this?

I have just quickly checked this with the "Name" field and have found ignore and match case for each relevant operator.

This may be only missing for a particular field or item type.

Ed

0 Likes
rola Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I've also just checked again e.g. at the "Name" field from files or in the "Synopsis" field from Change Request!

Georg

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi Georg,

Could you please go to Help | About | Info and let me know your client build number? I'll then verify with the same exact build.

Ed

0 Likes
rola Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hallo Ed,

CPC 12.5.0.20

SDK 12.5.0.26

---------------

StarTeam Server 2009 Build 11.0.0.92

StarTeam SDK Build 11.0.0.71

Thanks

Georg

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi Georg,

This has been resolved in Hotfix 2 for the 12.5 CPC as per the following Defect entry:

59,227 (CPC) In queries, the issue with the ignore case variant missing in relational operators Equals, Contains, Starts, and Ends With has been fixed.

Could you please log an incident with supportline and I will provide the required download link?

Ed

0 Likes
rola Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Ok, I've done.

Georg

0 Likes
paulyphonica Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

We noticed this as well and reported it as a defect.  This was addressed in a 12.5 patch, so you should upgrade to the latest patch.

Software Consultant and StarTeam Expert

(Not affiliated with Borland or Micro Focus)

0 Likes
rola Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

As I wrote before, it's OK. I upgrade to the latest patch!

Georg

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.