Brett_LaBarge Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Server Properties For Custom Components

Jump to solution

We have just created a new custom component called "Tickets" and I added one Server Property before Deploying.  Once I went into the new component I noticed that Responsibility is not a predefined property for the custom component, so I tried to go back into the Custom Component Builder and edit the definition.  But it will not let me saying "Custom Component 'Ticket' already exists on the StarTeam Server.  I do not want to add the property in the CPC because I do not want to have the "Usr_" infront of it. 

Is there a way to add additional Custom Component Server Properties once I have deployed?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Server Properties For Custom Components

Jump to solution

>>Is there a way to add additional Custom Component Server Properties once I have deployed?

afraid not, no.

you'd have to drop the component, create a brand new definition and deploy it

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

>>Is there a way to add additional Custom Component Server Properties once I have deployed?

afraid not, no.

you'd have to drop the component, create a brand new definition and deploy it

0 Likes
Brett_LaBarge Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

So how do I drop a custom component?  The only options I see is New and Edit.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

A component can be removed by executing the database script "drop_custom_components".

This script can be found in the the following directory:

DBScripts\Sqlserver_Scripts\Create_Stored_Procedures

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.