Highlighted
New Member.

Sorting values

Hi, is there a way to sort based on date(may be by creation date) in CR form field values.  I just checked the comboeditor but it has option only  to sort ascending or descending.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Sorting values

Hi, Right click on Star Team header and select 'Sort and Group' option, and then select 'Entered On'  to group the CRs by the Creation Date and also tick 'Group by' option. Click 'OK' and you can see the results. Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Deepti,

Thanks for the reply. My question was about sorting the CR values in CR form and not about sorting CRs in Starteam client.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Vel,

Are you looking to sort enumerated values in an ape (extensions form) by order of creation of the enums?

There is an SDK api EnumeratedValue[]  EnumeratedProperty::getSortedValues() which returns enums sorted per the specified sort order.

by corollary, custom application developers can explicitly provide a sort order for enums on an EnumeratedProperty. see EnumeratedValue.setSOrtOrder(int)

I don't think the APE framework currently supports a call to getSortedValues(), but I believe that this will be addressed as a forthcoming bug fix.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood your question.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.