Highlighted
tm3dantes2 Contributor.
Contributor.

StarTeam filtering re-sort

Hi Anil,

StarTeam seems to re-sort my filter whenever a files status is changed. In the past, StarTeam would not automatically re-sort (based on file status, …).

Is there a way to prevent StarTeam from automatically re-sorting. It is annoying because large archives require a long time to re-sort and it changes the category focus for every file that changes.

Thanks,

Ed

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: StarTeam filtering re-sort

Hullo Ed,

What version of the client (CPC) and SDK are you running please?

Help - About - Info...

>> In the past, StarTeam would not automatically re-sort (based on file status, …).

When did you last observe it working correctly? When did the new behavior start?

I am currently working with the 17.1 client (due for release in november) I have not observed this behavior.

In your Personal Options, is

Enable File System Watching ON? I would turn it OFF

Is Automatic Refresh ON? I would turn that OFF too.

On the MPX Tab, is StarTeam MPX Enabled?

I would set the Minimum & Maximum Delays to 60 & 90 s respectively.

Take care

anil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.