Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

When I perform replicate, I get a conflict symbol and it shows "the folder contains proposed changes"  and the commit button is greyed out. why do I get it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, please switch to the compare perspective (on toolbar) and you should now be able to resolve conflict

StarTeam Engineer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

The reason the commit button is greyed is because you need to perform the actions required in your VCM session.

i.e. conflict symbol shows "the folder contains proposed changes" > you need to review what changes need to be made before you can select the commit button.  Right click on the items for the available options such as 'overwrite', 'merge', 'ignore' etc

Kind Regards,

Curtis McDonald

Software Support Analyst

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

Even after resolving the conflicted files I still see a conflict symbol on the root folder and it displays the folder contains proposed changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, please switch to the compare perspective (on toolbar) and you should now be able to resolve conflict

StarTeam Engineer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Thanks Graeme

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.