Highlighted
tm3dantes2
New Member.

change request layout form

Jump to solution

Hello,

One of my projects is running the 'out of the box' change request layout for some reason.  Already made sure that the custom layout is on the root folder of 'Projects' in StarFlow Extensions. 

an interesting point of note is that if you're Admin, you can see the custom layout.  If you're not, then you can't.

Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thanks,

Ed

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: change request layout form

Jump to solution

>> if you're Admin, you can see the custom layout.  If you're not, then you can't.

Hi ed, This suggests that you have access rights set up, possibly at a folder level, in the StarFlow Extensions project.

Please review all rights in that project, at project, view & folder levels.

If there are any, remove them & verify that everything works and is visible to everyone.

Then go back and apply the rights carefully, to ensure that you continue to protect the assets of interest, for whatever reasons you may decide this necessary.

If this is not sufficient, I suggest opening an incident with MicroFocus Customer Support.

They will help you resolve this.

Take care

anil

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

>> if you're Admin, you can see the custom layout.  If you're not, then you can't.

Hi ed, This suggests that you have access rights set up, possibly at a folder level, in the StarFlow Extensions project.

Please review all rights in that project, at project, view & folder levels.

If there are any, remove them & verify that everything works and is visible to everyone.

Then go back and apply the rights carefully, to ensure that you continue to protect the assets of interest, for whatever reasons you may decide this necessary.

If this is not sufficient, I suggest opening an incident with MicroFocus Customer Support.

They will help you resolve this.

Take care

anil

0 Likes
tm3dantes2
New Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks Anil!  That worked!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.