Highlighted
Muralib Contributor.
Contributor.

unable to load java virtual machine

Jump to solution

I have Starteam 14.0 and 2009 R2 versions already installed on a server. I have installed 14.0.4 now. After installing that version, when I am trying to run server administration from teh starteam installation apth of any of the above 3 versions, I am getting  the error - unable to load java virtual machine.

I have followed the directions mentioned here - https://community.microfocus.com/t5/StarTeam-Knowledge-Base/quot-Unable-to-load-Java-Virtual-Machine-quot-when-launching-the/ta-p/1751287

and tried to fix it but still the same error exists. Please suggest what could be the issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Muralib Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: unable to load java virtual machine

Jump to solution

Thanks Anil. I am able to do a fresh install after I have removed all the prior versions.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

i'm afraid that's rather hard to tell.

The fact is, these are technologies which are no longer actively supported except via support contracts.

Our most recent StarTeam platform is 17.0, released last month.

I recommend opening up a support case with MicroFocus customer support, then progressing from there.

Take care

anil

0 Likes
Muralib Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Anil. I am able to do a fresh install after I have removed all the prior versions.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.