Gareth Wilson Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DFS cluster not being detected

Hi we have 2 "dfs clusters" under a single dfs root and when i am doing a discover it is only finding one cluster and not the other, i have made sure all the server names in AD contain the works cluster and virtual in the description field but this does not seem to help, does anyone have any ideas on this ?

Is there a config file i can edit to force it to find the servers ?

Cheers in advance
0 Likes
1 Reply
Gareth Wilson Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DFS cluster not being detected

its ok it was my fault i hadnt added the nsm admins and proxy group to the local administrator group on the dfs cluster nodes, once i did that it detected them fine
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.