Ramduman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Gsr Collector failed

I have just upgraded to NSM 4.1.0. so far the only problem i see is running a GSR Collector. I was getting a database query error (DB_Constraint_violation).
The product scans AD finds 15000 items then gives me a the Db error.

I then started and stopped services and bounced server. now i get " A C++ or O.S. exception occurred and was converted to an error.(Exception)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Gsr Collector failed

On 2/26/2016 8:46 AM, Ramduman wrote:
>
> I have just upgraded to NSM 4.1.0. so far the only problem i see is
> running a GSR Collector. I was getting a database query error
> (DB_Constraint_violation).
> The product scans AD finds 15000 items then gives me a the Db error.
>
> I then started and stopped services and bounced server. now i get " A
> C++ or O.S. exception occurred and was converted to an error.(Exception)
>
>

How do you have the GSR configured? Do you have Complete Inspection and
All Storage Resources? You may want to scale that down and see if the
collection completes. If you keep having problems, send an email to
storagemanager@novell.com with a log file.
0 Likes
SSmithuow Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Gsr Collector failed

Ramduman;2421122 wrote:
I have just upgraded to NSM 4.1.0. so far the only problem i see is running a GSR Collector. I was getting a database query error (DB_Constraint_violation).
The product scans AD finds 15000 items then gives me a the Db error.

I then started and stopped services and bounced server. now i get " A C++ or O.S. exception occurred and was converted to an error.(Exception)

I've had the same error just recently. Have you checked the log file to see what file or folder it got stuck on? For me it was a ridiculously long/deep folder structure (over 256 characters) on a home folder. After cleaning that up it moved onto other errors which I'm trying to figure out.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.