jschwill Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NSM for AD and OES 2015 Cluster

I have an OES 2015 cluster that I have joined to my AD domain. All objects show up in the AD tree, I am trying to use NSM for AD to manage my home directories that I want to migrate to my OES 2015 cluster. However the storage does not show up in my admin console (NSM for AD) to select as a target path. Is what I am trying to do supported or do I need to go about it in another way.

Thanks.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NSM for AD and OES 2015 Cluster

On 2016-07-06 12:16 PM, jschwill wrote:
>
> I have an OES 2015 cluster that I have joined to my AD domain. All
> objects show up in the AD tree, I am trying to use NSM for AD to manage
> my home directories that I want to migrate to my OES 2015 cluster.
> However the storage does not show up in my admin console (NSM for AD) to
> select as a target path. Is what I am trying to do supported or do I
> need to go about it in another way.
>
> Thanks.
>
>

jschwill,

Unfortunately, this scenario is unsupported. Only Windows servers and
NAS devices which respond to Windows API calls are supported by NSM for AD.

-- NFMS Support Team
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.