Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NSMAdmin Won't Finish Loading

Engine: 2.5.2.1 running on Netware 6.5 SP7
NSMAdmin: 2.5.2 running on Windows XP SP3

Problem: NSMAdmin will ask for credentials and never fully login to show events. In the past, I have seen this with SSL cert issues. My certs are fine according to pkidiag.
Steps Already Taken:
- Ran PKIDiag anyway and forced a recreation of certs.
- Unloaded Tomcat and Apache... reloaded and watched the log screens for errors - none reported.
- Loaded Novell Remote Manager for that server and going to "Manager Server" then "IP Address Management" shows all IP services are "valid"/green.
- In a browser I cannot go to engine-ip-address:8009 (IE cannot display the webpage)
- Nor can I "telnet engine-ip-address 8009" which has me thinking SSL is broke, but none of my pkidiag tests seem to indicate this.
- Reinstalled NSMAdmin.msi file for 2.5.2

Any help for me please? Thanks!
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NSMAdmin Won't Finish Loading

In addition:
- I just had another Admin try and he is getting the same result from his workstation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ran a couple more PKIDiags and I could telnet and get to engine-ip-address:8009. Rebooted server and all seems to be good now. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On 10/29/2012 2:56 PM, showmeohio wrote:
>
> Ran a couple more PKIDiags and I could telnet and get to
> engine-ip-address:8009. Rebooted server and all seems to be good now.
> Thanks!
>
>

Glad to hear things are working! We were reviewing your steps as you
posted this and couldn't come up with anything you'd done wrong -- looks
like you did the right things to get those certificates sorted out. Let
us know if you need any further assistance!

--
- NFMS Support Team
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.