Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Arun BV Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Change the color of graphs

Hi all,

I uploaded and ran the script on stormrunner. I got the result and in Dashboard  i can see graphs and i have an option to merge graphs. But i couldnot able to find out to change the colour of graphs.

Can we change the colour of the lines in the graph when the graphs are merged? Now, its blue and dotted blue. Can one be changed to a different colour?

Regards,

Arun BV

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Change the color of graphs

Hi Arun,

The color of the line is not changeable in StormRunner Load (Blue color is the default one). StormRunner Load randomly assigns color when you use Filter options and have multiple lines in the graphs.

Thanks,

Naren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hey Arun,

In current SRL, the color of graph is not customizable.

Regards,

Wei Sun

0 Likes
Arun BV Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Thanks  for the replay.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.