ToKathir Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Is there a REST API method to remove a OPLG

As part of our workflow, I need to spin-up a docker Linux LG, execute the load test and spin off the docker image.

I am able to achieve most of the workflow using the APIs but this leaves the LG as 'Not Connected'. I am looking for options to programmatically (APIs) remove the OPLG from the project.

API : https://stormrunner-load.saas.hpe.com/v1/?TENANTID=0

Docker Image: https://hub.docker.com/r/performancetesting/stormrunner_load_generator

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there a REST API method to remove a OPLG

Hi,
This is currently not available thru our API’s we will definitely consider this in our future releases.
Thank you
0 Likes
Regular Contributor.

Thanks Benny. Is there a placeholder to check for enhancements planned in future releases
0 Likes

Hi, you can your ideas into this Idea Exchange platform and we will do our best to get back to you with our plans to address these ideas - https://community.microfocus.com/t5/StormRunner-Load-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/StormRunner_Load_Idea 

Thanks 

Sharon Levin
0 Likes
finch256
Visitor.

In particular, it's used to create subordinate resources. That is, subordinate to some other (e.g. parent) resource. In other words, when creating a new resource, POST to the parent and the service takes care of associating the new resource with the parent, assigning an ID

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.

@finch256 

Thansk for the response. 

I am unable to follow your thought process. My bad.

My use case is that, I want to remove an OPLG from the project assets using API. 

As part of the work flow, I create a Linux LG using the docker image. In this step, I give a specifc name & project ID. So when the docker image is ready, the OPLG becomes 'Connected' in SRL. Next step, I add the OPLG to the load test & execute in the pipeline. In the last step, I remove the OPLG from the load test.

This makes the OPLG as 'Not Connected' under project assets in SRL. I am unable to remove this OPLG though the API.

Hope, my use case is clear.

Thanks,

Kathir(KB)

0 Likes
finch256
Visitor.

@finch256 wrote:

In particular, it's used to create subordinate resources. That is, subordinate to some other (e.g. parent) resource. In other words, when creating a new resource, POST to the parent and the service takes care of associating the new resource with the parent, assigning an ID Upsers.com

Any suggestion?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.