Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Oded_Keret
New Member.

Share your feedback on StormRunner Load

If you already had a chance to run a load test with StormRunner Load, let us know what you think!

What features are you missing?

Which of our features hit the spot and made your life easier?

We want to know :smileyhappy:

Oded Keret
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.. sudhirA Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Share your feedback on StormRunner Load

Hi,

I am trying to understand, does storm runner provide me transaction response from different location. I have one script and one login transaction and want to understand response time from US west, APAC and other region from one test. I have selected could LGs in this test from differen regions.

Thanks

SA

@Oded_Keret wrote:

If you already had a chance to run a load test with StormRunner Load, let us know what you think!

What features are you missing?

Which of our features hit the spot and made your life easier?

We want to know :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Oded_Keret
New Member.

Hey,

You can easily split any graph by location:

1. Click the Split button

2. Check the Location option.

The graph will now show a separate line for each lication.

You can also use the Filter button to choose specific location(s).

I hope this helps,

Oded

Oded Keret
0 Likes
Highlighted
UtilisateurQTP Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hello,

I'm unable to run a whole test with the free trial version.

At the end of the run, I see an alert message indicating that I have exceeded the number of hits per second supported by my license. My run was only with 3 Vusers... and my script just browse 4 web pages...

Best regards,

Stephane Bon

0 Likes
Oded_Keret
New Member.

Hey,

This is a security limitation, intended to prevent "anonymous" users from performing a DOS attack.

You can easily open a ticket from your saas.hp.com My Account page, and request that this limitation be removed.

Best,

Oded

Oded Keret
0 Likes
Absent Member.. James Leatherma Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Looks like you guys are having some stability issues with the Analysis servers. My results are disappearing/reappearing, depending on when I look for them.

0 Likes
Oded_Keret
New Member.

Hey James,

Would you mind opening a ticket to provide more details at saas.hp.com -> my account -> support?

Or you could email me directly at oded.keret@hp.com.

If you could provide the URL for the test results you are having trouble with, a screenshot of the page with missing results, and a specific time (or times) in which results were missing, we would like to look into it.

Many thanks,

Oded

Oded Keret
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.