Slon Contributor.
Contributor.

Unable to change OPLG configuration on Win 2012 R2

Jump to solution

On  Win 2012 R2 I'm only able to enter data into OPLG "Load Generator Configuration" tool during installation (before final restart of the machine). Any config changes afterwards are not saved.

I noticed it because on first installation on Win 2012, OPLG failed to connect tp StormRunner and I could not change incorrect "username" in congfiguration..

Reinstalled OPLG from scratch, and set Misc/Log level = "debug" (default is "info") during installation. Now OPLG connects fine but I cannot change "debug" to anything else, neither I can change any other configuration options. Config tool always claims changes are "saved" but if you close and reopen it it displays old data.

It doesn't happen on Win 7 OPLG.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Unable to change OPLG configuration on Win 2012 R2

Jump to solution

hi,

would you mind trying executing the Agent as admin to see if it makes a diffrent?

sometimes its the only way to let the agnt save the config file.

if this not helping you can set it directly to the conf file

"logLevel": "info",

0 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

hi,

would you mind trying executing the Agent as admin to see if it makes a diffrent?

sometimes its the only way to let the agnt save the config file.

if this not helping you can set it directly to the conf file

"logLevel": "info",

0 Likes
Slon Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Works!  If "Run as administrator" config tool saves changes.

By the way,  where is config file?

0 Likes

Jump to solution
Should be in the same location as the agent
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.