koolgirl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to upload Truclient Script in StormRunner

I have made a zip file of the truclient script and when I try to upload the script in StormRunner, the upload fails after few minutes. I get the message "Cancelled uploading script xxxxx.zip". I am trying to evaluate the product. Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to upload Truclient Script in StormRunner

Please try to upload your script again. Yesterday there was a temporary problem in saas side. 
If you still encounter issue, please let me know.
btw: if you are using Vugen, you can export your script via 'File -> Manage Zip Files -> Export to Zip File...'.

Regards,
Wei Sun

0 Likes
Highlighted
koolgirl Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Wei, I am having issue since two days and just today also I tried after seeing your reply, but still unsuccessful in uploading the script.

I have zipped the file using vugen export to zip file feature.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

We checked there is no problme in uploading scripts to SRL. You can open a ticket at saas.hpe.com to request support.

Or, directly send an email to me (Private Info Erased; please replace '_' with '@'). Please provide screenshot for the error and the sample TC script to reproduce the error.

Regards,

Wei Sun

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.