Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error[18] Fresh trial install.

Hi, I'm a system's analyst student, we use Visual Cobol in Mainframe class and I have a simple homework to finish in 2 days. I've done a fresh install of the trial version today, but after declaring the serial of my trial I got this error:

No license for this feature is available. This may be because it has not been installed or it has expired.

Error details:

Unable to obtain the requested license: Error[18]: No license code is available for feature SolarVisualStudio2010 on host 127.0.0.1.

The solution in the wiki is aimed only for those who have the full-license and googling for solutions didn't help.

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.