Highlighted
sunillnt
New Member.

IMSDBU - DATABASE LOAD

Hi,

I am in the process of creating the IMS DB Data from mainframe. I did use the "DFSURGU0" utility in mainframe JCL and unloaded the DB into a flat file with variable record length.

As a next step, I did DBDGEN, ZEROLOAD successfully.

When I try to load the data, it is allowing me to use the "GENERIC" file option, so I have given segment name position and data position, but I am unable to load the data. I am getting the below errors:

Need some help!

** ERROR (809) ** Invalid variable length input file.
** ** Record length greater than 32K.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.