Pinion Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Any reports for SPIs

Hi, 

I just want to know how to find out from OMU side what nodes have got the any SPI installed, without accessing the individual nodes.  As I mentioned, there are standard reports on OMU for WINSPI, DBSPI and OSSPI nodes.  My question is: how does OMU know which nodes have been installed the SPI ...?

Thank you,

-/\-
0 Likes
2 Replies
Ram_21 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Any reports for SPIs

Hello

If you are uisng OMU 9 then you can do this by running the ovolicense report on the OMU server side. The report will show all the nodes that have SPI policies deployed for that is how OMU keeps track of SPI license usage.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pinion Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Any reports for SPIs

Hi Ram,

we are using OMU8x.

Thank you

Pinion,

-/\-
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.