Highlighted
AkimovDenis Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Dont work opc_sis_template2pol

I make integration Sitescope 11.20 with HP OMU 9.10.220 ( Deploying SiteScope Configuration with HPOM). When i run opc_sis_template2pol  I get the following error :

/opt/OV/bin/OpC/opc_sis_template2pol -sis_group_container demo1 -sis_user admin -sis_passwd admin -sis_hostname 192.168.100.100
Target Policy Group set to default: SitescopePolicies
Convert to OM Policy:
Source SiS Template: demo2
error Can't load XML file 380cd4da-b6e0-71e1-14e9-c0a8ddb00000_params.xml: XML error at line 5, column 21: Element type mismatch: 'parameter' != 'parameters'..

opcpolicy upload policies
Error uploading policy from /var/opt/OV/share/tmp/OpC/mgmt_sv/tmp_sis/templs/12845/pol into database.

opcpolicy upload groups
0 policies out of 0 from directory /var/opt/OV/share/tmp/OpC/mgmt_sv/tmp_sis/templs/12845/grp were uploaded, check logfile for details.
Operation successfully completed.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. soendsvalentine Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Dont work opc_sis_template2pol

Did you verify the mismatch on the line where "parameter" was not equal to "parameters"?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.