Highlighted
Absent Member.. Blichew Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP Agent constantly switching from not buffering to buffering state

Hello,

So I have an OMU Server 8.35.xx installed and there's a problem with on of HP Agents installed on RHEL machine.

Nothing has changed in terms of node configuration and this problem started to show up.

Node enters into this buffering state and then leaves it aftera a minute to load out all queued messages. Then it enters buffering state again.

What could be the cause ?

I've chcecked the communication between the node and the server, everything seems to be ok, like:

I can telnet and bbcutil -ping various components on mamangement server and agent, every status is OK.

One thing should be noted here: this node is used as SNMP gateway and processes huge load of messages (like 5k-50k per hour). This should be the case as it has been this way for more than a year.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,

Blichew

Tags (3)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.