Absent Member.. Ranga_1986 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP OM 9.1 or HP OMi Integration with BMC Remedy Ticketing Tool

Dear All,

I am working as a HP Openview Consultant in one of the firms and I am looking for the best possible solution to integrate event management systems like HP OM 9.1 or HP OMi with BMC remedy for trouble ticketing. Could you please help me with the best possible solution to do this integration. Which integration (HP OM -> BMC Remedy or HP OMi -> BMC Remedy) is most feasible? If so, please let me know the product version I should use to make this integration. Thanks very much and looking forward to your response.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Pinion Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: HP OM 9.1 or HP OMi Integration with BMC Remedy Ticketing Tool

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.