Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP OM Integration with Third Party Application

HI All,
   I want to integrate HPOM with third party application system.i want to apply crud(create,read,update,delete) operations on cis,nodes,services,relationships,anotaions etc... that hpom is providing.Please suggest me what are the best possible ways for integration.

Thanks in Advance
Siva

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP OM Integration with Third Party Application

Not sure whether you have OMU or OMW, but I suggest integration through OM Web services is allways the best approach from your 3rd party application.

You can look at support site on how to integrate 3rd party application with OM

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for the response. We would like to know where we caen get support documents for HP OM integration with third party applications by using web services. It would be really great to get to know about the information as I am going to do first time in between HP OM and third party integration by using web services. Early response would be highly appreciated and kudos.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi..

There are APIs for that. But HP charges for each API.

Contact your HP seller. He can give you more details abou costs.

I hope it helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for the response.

We would like to get clarity without API, do we have any approach where we can do integration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello

If you are using OMW you can find some sample and demo clients that can get you a starting point. You can find them in the OMW server under

%OvInstallDir%\contrib\OprWsInc\clients

%OvInstallDir%\support\OprWsInc\client

Also check HP Manual website (http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals) for you can find some more documentation/whitepapers on this area.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

I am going through the document. Could find the specified dir in HP OMW.

When executing below command, there is a error

E:\HP\HP BTO Software\App\support\OprWsInc\client\java>runclient.bat -host infsioad25.opsourcecloud.net -port 443 -user SCITO-INFSIOAD25 -password -action get -id cb2e1f50-e18e-71e
3-1455-0aa810110000
<FAIL>
Unknown attribute: get
<FAIL>
Unknown attribute: cb2e1f50-e18e-71e3-1455-0aa810110000

The reason being for above error might be with user credentials. Cause HP OMW is installed on local accound and its not having domain. So, need inputs how to add user accounts to HP-OVE-OPERATOR Group. If I am good with this, I can go ahead and execute the above command and may make progression.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.