Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Timag Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How can I change font size in AdminUI?

Jump to solution

I am using OML v9.21.100 and noticed that when I access different OML servers, all from the same browser, the AdminUI font and/or size sometimes differs from one server to another.  Where is this parameter set?  I browsed the Admin Ref Guide, but could not find any info about this.  Some of these servers are displaying a font so amall, I must squint to read it.

Thanks for your help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alejandro_G_OMU Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How can I change font size in AdminUI?

Jump to solution

Hi Timag,
I hope you are doing really well.

You can increase the font size in all major web browsers with CTRL-+. However, the change is temporal.

For a permanent change, you could modify this CSS file:
/opt/OV/OMU/adminUI/webapps/midas/work/webapp/skins/cvpl/css/page.css

In the first line you can modify the font-size property.

"Regards,

Alejandro García Rodríguez
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone's response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation."

0 Likes
2 Replies
Alejandro_G_OMU Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Timag,
I hope you are doing really well.

You can increase the font size in all major web browsers with CTRL-+. However, the change is temporal.

For a permanent change, you could modify this CSS file:
/opt/OV/OMU/adminUI/webapps/midas/work/webapp/skins/cvpl/css/page.css

In the first line you can modify the font-size property.

"Regards,

Alejandro García Rodríguez
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone's response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation."

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Timag Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

the page.css file is what I was looking for---thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.