Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Alfred J Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to get Apache to listen on port 80

I'm using OMU 9.11, how do I get Apache Tomcat to listen on port 80?

if I change /opt/OV/nonOV/tomcat/b/conf/server.xml it gets reset to the original when I stop / start ovtomcatB

I'd like to have apache respond to port 80 in addition to other ports being used (9662 OMU, 8081 OVPM, etc)

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Goran Koruga Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to get Apache to listen on port 80

Hello.

Edit this file (make a backup first):

/opt/OV/nonOV/tomcat/b/conf/server.xml.ovtemplate

Add a new connector specification for port 80 (the simplest way is to copy one of the existing entries and to change the string "@STANDALONESERVERPORTFORHTTP@" in it to "80") and then restart Tomcat:

ovc -restart ovtomcatB

Regards,

Goran

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.