Absent Member.. Ranga_1986 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to simulate devices in the NNMi topology

Dear All,

I have installed NNMi 9.20 in my lab system running RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.6. I would like to know how to simulate the network topology so that I can create varous simulation devices, create topology and generate alerts based on the devices I have created. So when an alert comes from a particular device in the simulated topology, it should change it's status by changing it's color.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Ranga

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.