Absent Member.. ROCKETBOY_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

RBA (Run Book Automation) tool with OML 9

Jump to solution
Is there an RBA (Run Book Automation) tool that will tie into OML 9 and connect to Remedy?

Any information greatly appreciated?

Points given.

Thanks.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Drew Dimmick Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: RBA (Run Book Automation) tool with OML 9

Jump to solution
HP operations orchestration does this.

But you can also use the Remedy SPI from HP to connect OM to Remedy, which is a more straightforward approach for most.
I do "Windows"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Drew Dimmick Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
HP operations orchestration does this.

But you can also use the Remedy SPI from HP to connect OM to Remedy, which is a more straightforward approach for most.
I do "Windows"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Jov Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
The questions is what are you trying to do?

OML monitors the infrastructure and detect execptions, now what do you want OML to trigger in Remedy?

e.g. Trigger an Incident in Remedy? If true, then please explain why you'd suggest to use a RBA solution to do this?

Jov
Absent Member.. ROCKETBOY_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Jov,

I was under the impression that RBA would handle ticketing and replaced the Remedy SPI. But I have since found that I need Remedy SPI 4.01 to help me with ticketing of events from OML 9.

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.