Highlighted
Absent Member.. omranfn Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Scheduled_Task policy for every 2 minutes

Jump to solution

HI,

I'm trying to run a command every 2 minutes by using the Scheduled Task policy. However, when I put 1 minutes in the minutes value, the command will be run every 61 minutes (the first minutes of each hour) even if I put 1 in the hour.

*******MY AIM*******

My aim is to schedule the command to be run every 5 minutes. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor.. juniorea Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: Scheduled_Task policy for every 2 minutes

Jump to solution
Omranfn, to run your policy every five minutes modify you policy as follow.

Minute 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55

This will only run the policy every 5 minutes at 1 am, if you want to run the policy 24/7 every 5 minutes, then change Hour to

Hour 0-23

Hope this help

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Valued Contributor.. juniorea Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
Omranfn, to run your policy every five minutes modify you policy as follow.

Minute 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55

This will only run the policy every 5 minutes at 1 am, if you want to run the policy 24/7 every 5 minutes, then change Hour to

Hour 0-23

Hope this help

View solution in original post

Absent Member.. omranfn Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thank you very much juniorea ...it's working.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.