Absent Member.. MohanSekar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sound alarm for critical alerts in HPOMW console

Dear Experts,

Please let me know if we could generate a sound alram whenever a new critical alert pops up in the console.

If yes, please let me know to configure the same.

I am using OMW 9.0

Thanks,

Regards

Mohan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Pinion Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Sound alarm for critical alerts in HPOMW console

Hi There,

You could try to configure rule to execute Automatic command... to fire external app to play sound ...

start wmplayer "i:\mp3\example.mp3"

Hope this help,

-/\-
0 Likes
Ram_21 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Sound alarm for critical alerts in HPOMW console

Hello

This is part of Console configuration where you can set up "sound". Right cick in the OMW Console under the parent (it is the top most entry in the left pane in the MMC Console) and select Properties. Here go to "Notifications" tab and you can specify the "sound" settings (both the actual wav file and also message scope).

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.