Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
LadyFlip Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Switch managed node to new OMW9 Server

Jump to solution

Hello expert,

I am trying to switch some managed nodes from an old management server OMW8.1 to the new one OMW9.0.

I have updated the trusted certificate. Deployed flexible management policy on the node.

When I run the command ovowragts -primmgr nodemanaged.uk.fqdn.com I get the following error:

PS C:\Windows\system32> ovowragts -primmgr nodemanaged.uk.fqdn.com

Node: testgbketapp66
(OpC40-362) Cannot become primary manager. Please check mgrconf of the node.
(OpC40-427) Network communication problems occurred.
(OpC40-2145)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 SEC - SecSslIOException:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(sec.core-113) SSL certificate verification error (The presented peer certificate is not trusted. The certificate verifi
cation chain could not be built.).
Remote administration didn't complete successfully on any of the nodes.

PS C:\Windows\system32>

Could you please advice what I can check?

Thank you in advance

Lady Flip

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Ram_21 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Switch managed node to new OMW9 Server

Jump to solution

Hello

The error suggests that the certificates are not trusted. So please verify the certificate on both servers and make sure that they have each other's certificates (-ovrg server level as well).

Hopefully redistributing them may help resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ram

1 Reply
Highlighted
Ram_21 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Switch managed node to new OMW9 Server

Jump to solution

Hello

The error suggests that the certificates are not trusted. So please verify the certificate on both servers and make sure that they have each other's certificates (-ovrg server level as well).

Hopefully redistributing them may help resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ram

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.