seba4 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Does MicroFocus customer center include REST API?

I was thinking of connecting IDM and MicroFocus Customer center and i couldn't find any documentation if it supports REST calls or any similar option which can be used for automatically adding administrators and grant access.

Does someone have experience or knowledge with this?

Kind REgards
Sebastjan Lajkovič
0 Likes
2 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Does MicroFocus customer center include REST API?

seba4;2492750 wrote:
I was thinking of connecting IDM and MicroFocus Customer center and i couldn't find any documentation if it supports REST calls or any similar option which can be used for automatically adding administrators and grant access.

Does someone have experience or knowledge with this?

Kind REgards
Sebastjan Lajkovič

Not that I'm aware of, but could be a good idea (depending on complexities at MF's end)...

You'll probably need to raise it with your account manager.....and now would be a good time while MF are trying to unify their acquisitions into manageable web platforms.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
tbaki Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Does MicroFocus customer center include REST API?

Hi Sebastjan,

Could you please ask this question in a technical forum?

Thanks
Tarik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.