hcyuan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Emergency GW Support

I called in and opened an emergency GW system is down support ticket last night at 21:34.

I got a call back the next morning at 09:51. That's after I called back in 1 1/2 hours later and was told someone would call me back in an hour.

12 1/2 hours before I got a response for an emergency. Very interesting, no?
0 Likes
1 Reply
tabney Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Emergency GW Support

Yes, that is interesting, shouldn't take that long for a system down. My apologies. Could you send me a Private Message with your Service Request # so I can have it looked into.

Regards,

-Todd
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.