Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

SR 101147890751?

Opened 15 Feb 2018. I have repeatedly asked for escalation, status, anything to get this moving, but it remains stuck "waiting for engineering to get back to us". I think I've been patient enough, I need this one punted forward with some sense of urgency to getting an answer.
0 Likes
7 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SR 101147890751?

Sounds all too familiar.....even with a Tiger Team now set up for all my SR's, almost nothing appears to be happening....

I wonder if engineering still exists....

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

ScorpionSting;2479473 wrote:
Sounds all too familiar.....even with a Tiger Team now set up for all my SR's, almost nothing appears to be happening....

I don't know. I hope so. I guess I can ask about getting a plane ticket to Bangalore to go find out.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

ScorpionSting;2479473 wrote:

Hm... No response... Does the support manager still exist?
0 Likes
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Based on the MF posts in LinkedIn, there seems to be a lot of junkets going on at the moment in Europe and Asia....so maybe they still have hangovers....

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
HvdHeuvel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:56:02 +0000, dgersic wrote:

> Opened 15 Feb 2018. I have repeatedly asked for escalation, status,
> anything to get this moving, but it remains stuck "waiting for
> engineering to get back to us". I think I've been patient enough, I need
> this one punted forward with some sense of urgency to getting an answer.

Hi David,

Let me fwd this to the manager of the support team.

Thanks
Hans
0 Likes
tbaki Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

This was passed on to the appropriate Manager on the day it was flagged.
I could see from the SR that the engineer came back to you but not with the feedback you expect as the action is on Engineering.

I will ask the Manager to contact you back directly.

Thanks
Tarik
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

tbaki;2479582 wrote:
Hi,

This was passed on to the appropriate Manager on the day it was flagged.
I could see from the SR that the engineer came back to you but not with the feedback you expect as the action is on Engineering.

I will ask the Manager to contact you back directly.

Thanks
Tarik

Thanks Tarik.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.