djohnson62159 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SR #101231763911

Hi

We have an SR open (#101231763911) and the support technician is driving us to insanity. His name is Sukanta. He has asked for files/logs that we have now sent 6 times. Yet he keeps ignoring the ticket for several days and then asking for the same files again! Please can somebody help us with this. Our zenworks servers are currently not fully functional and I am getting a lot of pressure to resolve the issues.

Thank you
0 Likes
2 Replies
tbaki Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SR #101231763911

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Sukanta reports to me and I will be reviewing this with him.

I will also call you as soon as possible.
My details, should you need to contact me instead of the forums;

Tarik.Baki@microfocus.com
tel:+31 102864236

Thanks
Tarik
0 Likes
tbaki Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SR #101231763911

Dave,

Just tried calling you but was told you had left for the day.
I also had a discussion with Sukanta on the topic. He explained that he did not get the right logs until today!
He should have called or dialled in to obtain what is needed.

However, he was hoping his written email request would be clear enough.

I will call you back again tomorrow.

Thanks
Tarik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.