sharfuddin2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SR # 10704177801

I opened this SR on Friday(06/24/2011) at 12:45 PM local(GMT +5), i.e almost at 08:45 AM (GMT +1) in Europe.
after receiving no technical assistance On Monday at almost 04:00 PM local(GMT +5) I tried to chat with Mr Engineer, but he was on lunch, On same day at 07:25 PM I once again tried to chat with Mr Eng, and he told me that he will email me within next 25 mins, and I got his email

<snip>
With regards to Service Request 10704177801 ('mgr-ncc-sync -c url' fails on SUSE Manager)

Have you installed the latest maintenance updates - a similar bug was resolved and a fix was released just last week.
</snip>

1 - cant he tell me the same on Friday ? or cant he tell me the same earlier on Monday( first half) ?

On Tuesday, I update the system and provide him the latest logs at 12:50 PM local(GMT +5), but got no reply yet.

Regards
0 Likes
2 Replies
tabney Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SR # 10704177801

Hi, I'll have the Mgr look into this and review the delays. I do see that it might be a licensing issue and the Support team is collaborating to help figure out the problem for you. I'll have the Mgr reach out to you and review the SR.

Regards,
Todd

Todd Abney
Technical Support Director
Novell, NetIQ, SuSe
0 Likes
sharfuddin2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SR # 10704177801

tabney;2118123 wrote:
Hi, I'll have the Mgr look into this and review the delays. I do see that it might be a licensing issue and the Support team is collaborating to help figure out the problem for you. I'll have the Mgr reach out to you and review the SR.

Regards,
Todd

Todd Abney
Technical Support Director
Novell, NetIQ, SuSe

Hi Todd,
almost 2 hours ago, I got a reply from Mr Engineer at almost 08:44 PM(GMT +5) my time, and if he is at Europe then his might be 04:44 PM, that is at the End of my business day and also at the end of his business day, while the reply I got is in the response of the email and logs I sent to him yesterday at 12:50 PM my time, so if you calculate I got the reply after 31 hours.

Regards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.