ecyoung Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Support life cycle question

Would this be the correct place to ask a support life-cycle question?
Specifically this is regarding Groupwise Messenger 2. Management is
concerned because "general support" is listed as ending in less than 9
months. Furthermore, there is no replacement product listed. Surely this
is a mistake on the Lifecycle website?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Support life cycle question

Thank you for your question and concern. We need to get our EOL information for Messenger updated. We have no plans to stop shipping GWIM and it will remain a supported product for the foreseeable future. I will ensure the information is updated to hopefully help with your management's concerns. If you need more information regarding this, please let me know. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.