gbianchi77 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TIDs & Patch Updates as RSS feed

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to get TIDs and Patches updates as an RSS feed (sort of like the coolsolutions, to which I am happily subscribed), perhaps even separated by product...

Thanks,

Giordano
0 Likes
2 Replies
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TIDs & Patch Updates as RSS feed

If you go to the forums home page and look under the NEWSFLASH section you'll see separate forums for TIDs and Patches. In your browser find the RSS feed icon and click on it and you can subscribe directly from there.
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
gbianchi77 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: TIDs & Patch Updates as RSS feed

Thanks for the tip...and sorry for the newbie question!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.