lehaldor Absent Member.
Absent Member.

new service request do not recognize account information

Hello,

I want to send a service request, but when I try to select an account its grayed out.

I have tried to jump into the page via my entiled partner software, and also go in via swapping to my customers software ( from my login page - I'm registered as Admin for them to)
It seems like my account is not fully registered at Microfocus, or I am not given the oportunity to create servicerequest at all.

What next ? Shall I just go on without account information - this way will have no way to backtrace my request i suppose - or do you have some good Ideas for me?

regards
lehaldor
0 Likes
2 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: new service request do not recognize account information

Make sure that, under Manage Users in the Customer Portal, your account is enabled for Support for required products. Then also make sure that maintenance has been purchased and is still currently valid.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
tbaki Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: new service request do not recognize account information

If the previous suggestions do not work, could you please ask your customer to recreate your admin account in their portal?

Let us know please.

Tarik
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.