It has been quite a year. The shift to the new normal in 2020 has put even further strain on busy organizations, in terms of the data being generated and how key staff collaborate. We are here to help! Our new-look monthly newsletter covers our comprehensive range of technology under the Micro Focus Information Management and Governance banner. So, if you are using Micro Focus Content Management, Archiving, Collaboration, Endpoint Management, or IDOL solutions—or want to learn more—we have you covered. Enjoy!
In safe hands—introducing the brand new Digital Safe
Rising legal and regulatory mandates and unprecedented volumes of data have made data security and governance a top priority for IT leaders and executives. Organizations are struggling to gain control of their data, ensure that it is secure, obtain greater strategic insight, address compliance, and enhance overall productivity. Showcasing significant innovations to support critical data archiving requirements, the Micro Focus Digital Safe 10 platform tackles today’s pressing need for robust, secure, compliant digital archiving solutions. Learn more about our new release below.
- Press Release
- Leader Blog
- Compliance Archiving Gets Cloud Smart
- Discover the New Digital Safe 10
- Digital Safe 10—Next-Generation Data Lake
This time of year is a busy period for the product teams. Learn more about our latest Micro Focus releases:
- Announcing the release of Desktop Containers 20 and Application Streaming
- Announcing the release of Content Manager 9.4
- Announcing the release of Control Point 5.9
- Announcing the release of Data Discovery 3.3
In today’s world, we are putting more energy into staying in touch—virtually. So look forward to a range of webinars coming your way over the coming months. Product news and technical deep dives will mix in with new industry information and customer sessions.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinar, register for Safeguarding Enterprise Compliance in the Post-COVID Era on December 10 @ 11 a.m. EDT.
Who knows the digital information lifecycle well, and what do they think? We recap recent reports:
- The Radicati Information Archiving MQ names Micro Focus as a top player yet again!
- Micro Focus IDOL Named as a Leader in both Forrester AI-Based Text Analytics Wave Reports
Customer and Partner Perspectives
- To comply with regulations for communication retention, the City of East Grand Rapids chooses Micro Focus to provide its archiving solution.
- Partner INFORMOTION’s Fusion integration engine leverages Micro Focus Content Manager to deliver 220% ROI for their client.
In Case you Missed It
A chance to recap on previous key articles and webinars from Micro Focus:
Articles and Brochures
- Content Manager Select—all the functionality in a new subscription model
- Need to access your workspace from anywhere? A lot more people now do! Here’s how.
- Why Choose Micro Focus for Information Archiving? Good question! Read the answer here.
- The Top 5 Reasons why customers love ZENworks.
- Predictive analytics vs. AI: Why the difference matters, via TechBeacon.
- How Search Changes the Way We Think.
- Desktop Containers 20—New features and free access to the online Turbo Template repository make this a release to remember.
- Desktop Containers Application Streaming Add-On—when it comes to delivering crucial business apps, our tech removes limitations to get workers full-featured desktop apps on any device.
Micro Focus IM&G—Know your data, empower your people, drive your future
Your two greatest organizational assets are your people, and the data they look after. Micro Focus enables you to meet and exceed regulatory, privacy, and retention requirements for critical corporate data while facilitating a productive and protected mobile workforce. Join our community.
Are you on Twitter? Follow @microfocusimg for more information. See you next month!