What’s new in the Collaboration Solutions Track at Micro Focus Universe?

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
2 2 2,027

Micro Focus Universe, our premier event for customers and partners, is quickly approaching and this year you have two options to join us. The first opportunity will be March 17-19 in The Hauge, Netherlands. The second opportunity will be May 19-21 in San Antonio, Texas. I am very excited and pleased to participate in both events and welcome in the North America event for 2020. 

What’s new in the Collaboration Solutions Track at Micro Focus Universe.pngOur email, instant messaging, and chat-based solutions for desktop and mobile, GroupWise and Enterprise Messaging, will be showcased in the Collaboration Solutions track at each Universe Event.

We have some great sessions in the track that I hope you will join me and attend. For the breakout sessions, here are the ones in which I will be presenting:

• What’s new in Enterprise Messaging/Filr: This will be a combined session where you will get to see what is available in the latest releases of Enterprise Messaging, GroupWise and Filr and see a glimpse of the roadmap to see what is next for these products.
  • Introduction to the New GroupWise Web: This new client/interface for GroupWise was officially released in GroupWise 18.2. If it is new to you or you have already deployed this new client and replacement to WebAccess, you need to attend this session. This session will discuss what is available now, what is coming and what to expect in the future.
  • Collaborative Editing in Filr & TeamWorks: The latest releases of Filr and TeamWorks each introduced and exiting new feature to give users the ability to co-edit files in Filr and TeamWorks. This greatly expands Team Collaboration for your users and gives them a set of features that you only typically see in cloud offerings. A benefit and objective of these products is to give your users a cloud experience while you maintain control of your data.

Those are just the ones I am conducting. There are plenty more with our endpoint management solutions as well as sessions across our entire Security, Risk and Governance portfolio. In addition to these great breakout sessions mentioned above, we will also be offering a workshop for hands on experience with Collaborative Editing in Filr and TeamWorks.

So please come join me and the rest of the Collaboration team in either The Hauge or San Antonio for Micro Focus Universe.

See you there!

*Update:

The health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees is our number one priority at Micro Focus.

After careful consideration, and out of an abundance of caution, given the public health concerns surrounding the Coronavirus, we have decided to move to a Micro Focus Virtual Universe event, which will remain scheduled for March 17-19, and replace the physical event that was due to take place in The Hague. We are currently in the process of reaching out to all the customers and partners who were already registered to attend and to our event sponsors to let them know about this revised plan.  We will publish details on the agenda for Micro Focus Virtual Universe soon.

We are excited for you to join us for free at Micro Focus Virtual Universe for compelling content, peer to peer learning and some live interactive sessions with Micro Focus experts. Open to all. 

Let’s power the Digital Transformation! 

2 Comments
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

So we hope to get a video instead ... 😎

Diethmar

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

We still believe that there is huge value in holding the virtual sessions for our attendees, and while we know nothing can replace face-to-face interactions we will aim to make the Micro Focus Universe Virtual Agenda compelling and engaging. Stay tuned for more details.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.