Missing ideas from the ideas site

Idea ID 2815900

Missing ideas from the ideas site

0 Votes

I wrote 8-10 ideas to help developers and for share our experiences, but I can’t find any of my older ideas.

Now I see just 4 ideas, including this.

Where can I find my ideas that I wrote earlier (4-5 months ago)?

Is it possible that somebody deleted them?

3 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Were they submitted on our old ideas portal by chance? If they were I believe that old site was shut down. I received an email saying to move your ideas you want looked at from the old ideas portal to the community forums. That might be the case but if not then I am not sure why they are gone...

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@Woodcutter ,

To add to what Jeff said here, all the ideas from the old site were ported over to this one however they were all ported over under Mike Bill's name.  I would suggest that if you cannot find them at all, you might want to just go ahead and resubmit them.

Pam

Ensign
Ensign

Hi,

Thank you for your comments, ideas.

Sorry for not mentioned, I wrote our ideas already on the new page. (I know during the migration/porting processes some posts,threads may have disappeared.)

Of course I can submit our experiences again, but it's weird where could the posts I have already submitted on the new portal gone (which may have already received votes, comments.)?!

WC

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.