Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Together 12.5 CaliberRM integration now available.

The latest Together 12.5 integration with CaliberRM is available to download.

http://supportline.microfocus.com/websync/TogetherIntegrationCaliber.aspx

0 Likes
6 Replies
milagrosn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Together 12.5 CaliberRM integration now available.

Gary,

Now that the integration is available. What are the new features of Together 12.5? Versus Together 12.

Could you point me to where I can find this documentation?

Thanks,

Milagros

Milagros

0 Likes
milagrosn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

After following the link. I see that I have access to both 12.0 and 12.5 Together Caliber Integration.

I assume the 12.5 plug-in works with Together 12.5.

Milagros

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi,

Yes this is correct. It is for the current Together release (12.5).

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Milagros,

There is no new features as such with the 12.5 release. This is basically a maintenance release to keep up to date with the latest release of Eclipse. We also introduced a new license management system that replaces the three options previously integrated into Together.

The next release is scheduled next month. On top of the usual Eclipse update we are also incorporating new functionality that will selectively load parts of new projects when they are required. We believe this will greatly enhance performance with large projects as it will no longer require the entire project to be loaded at startup.

0 Likes
milagrosn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On creating traces between Together 12.6 and Caliber 11.3, I understand that a) Caliber for Ecplise 11.3 would need to be installed first then b) Together Caliber eclipse plug-in to be able to trace.

If we have an actor who will create models in Together 12.6, but not create traces between the Together and Caliber objects. Could the installation of Together Caliber eclipse plug-in be skipped? not performed?

If skipped, could this actor still see the traces that were created by others? between Together and Caliber?

And given that this actor will not create Caliber entries, Caliber Author and Caliber for Eclipse will not be installed.

Please verify this assumption.

Thanks,

Milagros

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Milagros,

Just to confirm that I understand this correctly. You want to install Together without any integration (Both the Caliber for Eclipse and Together integration will not be installed) but you would still like to be able to follow traces that have been created by another user using the aforementioned integrations? This is not possible as all the functionality to see and follow traces is contained within the integration and without this traces will not exist.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.