Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
milagrosn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Together Document Generation blog site

Is there a separate site to exchange lessons learned on the Together Document Generation?

I've created templates that ran successfully. Most of them are copies from a previously running template. And have become familiar with the syntax and the various nested iterations.

But now I am stuck with a particular report, a copy from a previously running report.

I would like to see various examples.

Please advice.

Milagros

0 Likes
1 Reply
milagrosn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Together Document Generation blog site

I assume this is the site, therefore here are the details of the template I created.

1. Iteration by Package; Scope options=Default, Search Options: Recurse Subpackages=no, Recurse Subnodes=yes, Include Parent Element=no, Visit Diagrams=yes, Include Shortcuts=yes, no Filter Expression

a. Iteration by UseCase Diagram20; Scope options=Default, Search Options: Recurse Subpackages=no, Recurse Subnodes=yes, Include Parent Element=no, Visit Diagrams=yes, Include Shortcuts=yes, no Filter Expression

I. Header has Data Control, Data Source: Element Property=Name<hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Heading 1; Delimiter for multiple values=New Line, Render HTML tags, Render etc

ii. Static Section

1. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Name <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Heading 2

2. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Description <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Normal

3. Panel Control, Setting = all default

a. Image Control, type = Diagram

iii. Element Iterator, MetaType=UseCase20

1. Static Section; Scope options=Default, Search Options: Recurse Subpackages=no, Recurse Subnodes=yes, Include Parent Element=no, Visit Diagrams=yes, Include Shortcuts=yes, no Filter Expression

a. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Name <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Heading 3

b. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Description <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Normal

Runtime options selection

Format = RTF

Project = System of Systems Concept

Include = Diagrams, rest are not selected

Milagros

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.