Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Welcome to the Together Forum

Hi All

This is the forum created for the Together Modeling software and will be a good place to connect with other users to ask questions and to exchange ideas.

My name is Gary Reeves and I will be the main contact and administrator for this forum. I have around 6 years support experience with the Together tool and modeling in general. If there is anything you would like to see or have any questions/suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks,

Gary

0 Likes
4 Replies
khalidkh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Welcome to the Together Forum

Dear Sir,

I am new in using together tool ,I want your help to find tutorial  that  can help me toinstall and  start using together, I want to detect 2 type of smells by using the tool (large class and feature envy)

best regards

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi,

Can you tell me which version of Together you are using so I can point you to the install instructions.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Please look at the following link for install instructions ;

microfus.securehttp.internapcdn.net/.../readme_together.html

0 Likes
khalidkh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Sir ,

Thank you so much for helping me, Now how can i start using the tool to detect for example feature envy smell,I hane not any idea about that

best regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.