Trusted Contributor.. beckie Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

HP Sprinter loading error

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are in QC12.2 and HP Sprinter 12.2 which are compatible.

I have one user who failed loading Sprinter whith or whitout QC.

The screen is stuck written Loading HP ALM file 59/75.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: HP Sprinter loading error

Jump to solution

hi,

HP support asks me to install a specific patch :

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01733710

And it works now.

Rgds

beckie

0 Likes
2 Replies
framare Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello Beckie,

Are other users able to connect from Sprinter to QC from the same machine? Is the user experiencing the problem able to connect to QC from the browser?

Finally, could you please share Sprinter log file "Sprinter.exe.log" from %appdata%\HP\Sprinter\Log\ after reproducing the problem?

Kind Regards,

Francisca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

hi,

HP support asks me to install a specific patch :

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01733710

And it works now.

Rgds

beckie

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.