Amardev Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP UFT 12 & 12.01 Crash during debugging phase

Jump to solution

I recently got my machine upgraded and the new one comes with 16 gigs of RAM. Still I'm facing the same issue while debugging.

Does anyone has any information whether the update patch 12.53 has this issue fixed or not? My current version is 12.01 Build 1112.

0 Likes
hiabhijeet
New Member.

Jump to solution

I am facing this issue on UFT 12.53. Anyone has any resolution for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
betocustom Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

i have windows 10  and UFT 12.01 and i have the same freeze or crash problems when debug. 

the worst is that I have the last patch 6 installed, before and after installing patch 6, the same thing keeps happening

There is no solution???????????

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.