sindhu_9
New Member.

How to change Chrome Browser settings through UFT Script

Hi ,

Can anyone help me out in enabling MicroFoucus Unified Functional Testing in Crome Browser and Firefox Browser using UFT Script .

It would be a great help if anyone can solve it as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to change Chrome Browser settings through UFT Script

Could you be more specific about what you are trying to achieve? Enabling UFT's extension on Chrome/Firefox from UFT?

0 Likes
sindhu_9
New Member.

Yes exactly..I need to enable uft testing in chrome and Firefox browser through uft script..can you help me out.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.. mu21 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hello,

What do you mean by enabling UFT testing?

You basically need 2 things: have the web add-in installed and loaded (comes with UFT installation) and the HPE Function Testing Agent extension (in the browser) enabled and you're good to go.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.